Autism Parent Coaching Sessions – Get your Free Session Today!
The Mom Kind – Autism Parent Coaching is unlike any other in the world. As a parent with three autistic children, Alicia Trautwein has direct experience in Autism Parenting. Alicia has dedicated her life to helping those with autism & their families, and has over 15 years in experience working with families of autistic children.
Alicia Trautwein is a Certified Life Coach and uses this in combination with her experience and life passion to help families with autistic children as well as autistic adults achieve their goals.
With Alicia, you are getting the best resource for autism parent coaching out there! Get your Free 30 Minute Consultation now!
What is Autism Parent Coaching?
- Individualized coaching to develop a plan parents to address your child and family’s unique needs at home, school, work or out in the community.
- Autism parenting tips that actually work!
- Realistic Strategies to help you “parent on the same page” with other caregivers in your child’s life.
- Guidance to help navigate school related concerns:review IEP/504 plans, prepare for school meetings, and support effective home-school communication.
- Direction and Focus to create a plan and prioritize where you need to spend your time, money and energy.
Is Autism Parent Coaching for Me?
Parent Coaching May be a good fit for you if:
- If Autism is new to you and you don’t know where to begin when it comes to parenting a child with autism spectrum disorder
- If you want to connect with your child better.
- If you want to meet another Autism parent that has been in your shoes and can remind you that you are not alone and your feelings are valid.
- If you want help sorting through conflicting or overwhelming information or recommendations to figure out what will be the right fit for your child and family.
- If you feel frustrated or confused by your child’s school & the resources you are able to access.
- If you forgot what ‘me’ time is and don’t see at all how you are going to fit that in, or even if you should.
- If you need practical parenting strategies to help your family function with less friction.
- If you and your spouse/partner/co-parent need help parenting on the same page.
- If things are going well now but you want to plan for transitions, independence and adulthood.You want to start making the impossible possible
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE INTRODUCTORY COACHING SESSION
Ready to take the next steps? Schedule your Introductory 30-minute coaching session today!
Autism Parent Coaching: WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
What can you expect from The Mom Kind – Autism Parent Coaching? The best personal coach has a well-developed sense of the challenges you’re facing, which allows them to design training for you that “overshoots” your goals in the right ways. Your Autism Parenting life coach needs to be sure you’re fit for every challenge you face, so your personal coaching regimen has to exceed your needs.
The Mom Kind – Autism Parent Coaching will help you develop and learn how to successful parent your autistic child, and help you to work with your child to help them thrive. Having three autistic children as well as a stepdaughter, Alicia has the experience to help you work through a multitude of issues.
If you’re ready to get everything you can from yourself and your life right now, it’s time to get The Mom Kind – Autism Parent Coaching services. You will truly be amazed at just how much is possible for you with the right guidance and support. Don’t wait another day to take this critical step toward a happier and healthier family dynamic!
What goals can Autism Parent coaching help with?
Autism Parent Coaching is ideal for offering you sound, unbiased guidance as you face major decisions and steps in your parenting journey. A parenting coach can also help you clarify your goals and expectations and help guide you as you move towards a more proactive path.
Autism Parent coaching is also an excellent resource for parents who have a clear vision and set of goals but are having a hard time creating a plan to achieve those goals.
How does The Mom Kind Parent Coaching work?
Start with a free 30-minute Coaching Session. During that session you and your coach will identify three to five current concerns/issues you are dealing with. Then you’ll set goals and begin defining a vision for your what success looks like for you. After your session, you can sign up to get dedicated coaching. Alicia will meet with you one on one each week via phone to keep you accountable, help narrow your vision and prioritize your actions.
What does The Mom Kind coaching offer that others don’t?
Although you can find a few autism parenting coaches, most do not have personal experience having an autistic child. Alicia Trautwein has this experience, times three! She also has successful experience in working directly with other autistic adults to achieve goals and skills.
How do I get started with The Mom Kind Autism Parent Coaching?
To start your autism parent coaching sessions, schedule a free 30-minute strategy session today. In your session Alicia will assist you in defining your current issues, setting goals and creating a plan of action that will allow you to achieve your goals and find a happier balance within your home.
Get Your Free Autism Parenting Video Series!
Get your Autism Parenting Email Video Series "How to Help your Autistic Child Thrive" & Join our Newsletter to get the latest Autism Parenting Information!