Are you the parent of a child with autism spectrum disorder? Are you looking for a website that has is all: Autism News, Support, and Information on topics such as school, treatments, therapy, diagnosis, home life, and more? Then you have found the right
Welcome! I am so glad you found our little corner of the internet! The Mom Kind is an Autism parenting website created to help support and teach parents how to help their autistic children thrive! There is a ton of free information all through out the site that can get you going in the right direction. If you need more detailed or personalized help, please check out our Autism Parenting Coaching Free Session or our Autism Parenting Ecourse.
So take a look around and please reach out if you have ANY questions!
– Alicia Trautwein, The Mom Kind
- Baby First Christmas: Gift Ideas
- KANO Computer Kit Touch Review-Build and code your own Tablet
- CBD Cream Review on Basic Jane Relieve
- Gifting CBD Oils & CBD Vape Liquids This Holiday Season!
- Best CBD Edibles to Gift this Holiday Season
- Gifting Hemp Bath & Body Products this Holiday Season!
- Gifting CBD products for pets this holiday season
- Christmas Shopping on a Tight Budget
- Displate- Art on Metal Canvas is the perfect Christmas Gift Idea!
- Jiobit GPS Device Review | Autism Parenting
Want to help your kid with college homework assignments? Visit HomeworkHelpDesk.org for professional academic assistance. Thesis writers for hire online. Will you write my paper? You don't need to ask. That is what we do!
Children with ASD (autism spectrum disorder) are particularly susceptible to stress and anxiety which can trigger urticaria (hives). What do hives look like? Swollen welts that occur in patches throughout the body. They are often itchy and painful but can be treated with medication and soothed with oatmeal baths.