Life is hectic with four children. There are always doctor and therapy appointments, after school activities, and sports to get them to and from. With all that energy needed, a well-balanced meal is a must! So any meal that has vegetables included in the main course is a win for the parents!
In our home, the slow cooker is used more than the oven. At least three meals a week are cooked in our slow cooker, and sometimes even more. One of my favorite meals is our slow cooker fajita recipe. The meat melts in your mouth, and the vegetables are oh so tender! The best thing about this slow cooker fajita recipe is its super simple to make!
- Easy Southern Baked Beans Recipe
- Oven Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe
- Slow cooker chili recipe that actually tastes good ~ Seriously!
Slow Cooker Fajita Recipe
- 2 lbs Beef, Chicken, or Pork
- 2 packets of Fajita seasons
- Large Yellow or White Onion, sliced in long slices
- Red bell pepper, sliced
- Yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water
Combine all these in your crock pot. Cook 6 to 8 hours on low heat or 4 to 6 hours on high heat. The longer it cooks, the more tender the meat! Serve on tortillas with any of your favorite toppings. Enjoy!