The Mom Kind – Autism Coaching is unlike any other in the world. As an autistic parent with three children on the autism spectrum, Alicia Trautwein has direct experience living with autism and parenting autistic children. Alicia has dedicated her life to helping those with autism & their families. She has over 15 years of experience working with individuals on the spectrum as well as families of autistic children.
Alicia Trautwein is a Certified Life Coach. She uses this in combination with her experience and life passion to help families with autistic children. She also works with autistic adults to achieve their goals, to find resources, and implement tools for success.
With Alicia, you are getting the best resource for autism coaching out there! Get your Complimentary Consultation now!
What is Autism Coaching?
- Individualized coaching to develop a plan for parents to address you or your child’s (and family’s) unique needs at home, school, work, or out in the community.
- Autism parenting tips that actually work!
- Strategies for Autistic Adults that are not childish or deeming
- Realistic Strategies to help you “parent on the same page” with other caregivers in your child’s life.
- Guidance to help navigate school-related concerns: review IEP/504 plans, prepare for school meetings, and support effective home-school communication.
- Direction and Focus to create a plan and prioritize where you need to spend your time, money, and energy.
Autism Coaching is a good fit for you if:
- Autism is new to you. You don’t know where to begin when it comes to parenting a child with an autism spectrum disorder
- You are a recently diagnosed adult on the autism spectrum
- If you want to connect with your child better.
- Want to meet another Autism parent that has been in your shoes. One that can remind you that you are not alone and your feelings are valid.
- Want help sorting through conflicting or overwhelming information or recommendations. To figure out what will be the right fit for your child and family.
- You feel frustrated or confused by your child’s school & the resources you are able to access.
- You forgot what ‘me’ time is. Also, you don’t see at all how you are going to fit that in, or even if you should.
- Need practical parenting strategies to help your family function with less friction.
- You and your spouse/partner/co-parent need help to parent on the same page.
- Things are going well now but you want to plan for transitions, independence, and adulthood. You want to start making the impossible possible
Ready to take the next steps? Schedule your first Autism Coaching Session today!
Autism Coaching: WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
What can you expect from Autism Coaching? The best personal coach has a well-developed sense of the challenges you’re facing. This allows them to design training for you that “overshoots” your goals in the right ways. Your Autism life coach needs to be sure you’re fit for every challenge you face. Your personal coaching regimen has to exceed your needs.
Autism Coaching will help you develop and learn how to successfully navigate life as an autistic individual. It will help you parent your autistic child, and help you to work with your child to help them thrive. Having three autistic children, and having autism herself, Alicia has the experience to help you work through a multitude of issues.
If you’re ready to get everything you can from yourself and your life right now, it’s time to get Autism Coaching services. You will truly be amazed at just how much is possible for you with the right guidance and support. Don’t wait another day to take this critical step toward a happier and healthier family dynamic!
What goals can Autism Parent coaching help with?
Autism Coaching is ideal for offering you sound, unbiased guidance as you face major decisions and steps in your journey. A coach can help you clarify your goals and expectations. They can help guide you as you move towards a more proactive path.
Autism coaching is also an excellent resource for those who have a clear vision and set of goals but are having a hard time creating a plan to achieve those goals.
How does The Mom Kind Parent Coaching work?
Start with your complimentary 30-minute Coaching Session. During that session, you and your coach will identify three to five current concerns/issues you are dealing with. Then you’ll set goals and begin defining a vision for what success looks like for you.
After your session, you can sign up to get dedicated coaching. Alicia will meet with you one on one each week via phone to keep you accountable, help narrow your vision, and prioritize your actions.
What does Autism Coaching offer that others don’t?
Although you can find a few autism parenting coaches, most do not have personal experience having an autistic child. Alicia Trautwein has this experience, times three! She also has successful experience in working directly with other autistic adults to achieve goals and skills.
How do I get started with Autism Coaching?
To start your autism parent coaching sessions, schedule a complimentary autism strategy session today. In your session Alicia will assist you in defining your current issues, setting goals, and creating a plan of action that will allow you to achieve your goals and find a happier balance within your home.