Children give us much joy, and amongst our busy lives, we should always find time to take out our children, to the park, for a stroll or just getting some sunshine. While you are out, it is essential to make sure that you have everything you and your child may need while out of the house. It is no surprise that moms are always prepared with a fully stocked bag!
Essentials to Pack for Moms on the Go
Let’s take a look at choosing the perfect bag for moms on the go and some essential items to always have on hand.
Choosing the right bag for moms
There are several essential items for yourself as a mom and your children when away from home. To fit in all these things, it is essential to have the right bag: practical yet stylish, spacious, and compact. The ideal bag for a mom on the go is a crossbody that enables you to fit everything you need and be hands-free.
When choosing a new bag, it is essential to consider that quality and invest in something durable: online, in stores like Mirta, you can find gorgeous crossbody bags for women, all made in Italy and with top-notch materials.
Also, carrying a crossbody means no extra pressure on your shoulders, and it is effortless to access items in your bag, even with one hand. In addition, it still gives you a stylish look, as it is a unique fashion statement.
Essential items for moms to carry while on the go
What are the most important items to have in your bag while out with your children? Most of these are common sense, but you may still forget them, and it’s helpful to have a list at hand.
- Water and a sippy cup: always make sure to bring a sippy cup with water for your kid or even a juice box for an extra treat. Sippy cups are very useful for avoiding the baby spilling water into their clothes while drinking. Even if you prefer they drink out of normal cups at home, this is a great solution for when on the go.
- Healthy snacks: You should always keep the baby’s diet healthy even when outside the home, as it is essential for their growth too. Have some fruits snacks such as apples, pears, and bananas with you in case the baby gets hungry. Letting them munch on something is always a great way for avoiding grumpiness.
- Hand sanitizer/wipes: Maintaining healthy hygiene is essential for both moms and children. It cleans off any dirt or germs that either of you may have come into contact with while you are out of the home. Wipes, especially multi-purpose ones can come in handy in multiple situations.
- Mini first aid kit: Minor accidents may occur while you are out with the children as they play around outside. You should have a first aid kit to allow you to be prepared for those minor bruises or cuts that children may get. Also add in a couple of over the counter medicine, like Tylenol and Benadryl- it’s always best to be prepared.
- Multipurpose balm: This essential to avoid any drying, especially during the winter time. Children’s skin is very sensitive and their hands and lips can easily crap when the air is very dry.
- Flashlight: carrying a flashlight can be useful for illuminating your way if you feel like it’s too dark but also for easily finding things that your child has dropped or thrown.
- Activity games: Children can get bored very easily, so if you are planning on going to a restaurant or any other setting where you need to keep them busy, bring along games, coloring books and crayons.
- Extra clothing: While outdoors with the children, always carry an extra shirt, pants or onesie for them. A mess may happen that requires a change of clothes.
What is something you always have in your bag as a mom on the go?